Training Day 12

 

📝 Industrial Training – Day 12

Today is my 12th day of my industrial training  and it was a productive day. I began the day by successfully deploying my HTML and CSS project on GitHub Pages. After days of designing, coding, and Created  homepage, pricing, customer reviews, and footer.

Alongside deployment, I continue learning about the CSS transition property, which is used to create smooth animations when changing CSS properties. I studied how to apply transitions on elements like buttons, cards, and images to make the user experience more interactive and polished.

To practice this, I completed a task where I built a rotated testimonial card that included  hover effect using transition and transform. The card would rotate back to normal and slightly zoom in when hovered, which added a professional and modern touch to the design.

From this task, I properly understand about:

  • transition-duration, transition-timing-function, and transition-property work together

  • You can combine transform with transition to create animated UI effects

 After that I deploy transition css task on my github.Overall, today's session help me to polish my front-end skills and taught me about diffrent properties in CSS with this my day was ended.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traning Day 33

Training Day 25

training Day 30